Whether you are struggling with depression that impacts your family and work life, are unhappy in a relationship or reeling from a personal loss, Jewish Family Services (JFS) Counseling can help you regain a sense of well-being and stability. Our expert staff of licensed therapists work with children, adolescents and adults of all ages to help resolve their personal difficulties and to put themselves back in charge of their lives.
How does the Counseling program work?
- Call JFS to be connected with one of our licensed counselors
- Counseling is either insurance eligible or based on income. We are able to offer services at a reasonable cost. We are waiving fees for the first three crisis intervention sessions during the COVID pandemic
- A counselor will speak with you to schedule an appointment
- Clients in crisis can usually speak with a counselor within a 24-hour period
- Telehealth or in-person appointments are available
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 6 pm and Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Evening hours by request.
We also offer telehealth counseling appointments.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 506-3060.
The Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation