Jewish Family Services (JFS) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support at The Rochester Highlands–Affordable Housing, Onsite position at The Rochester Highlands and at other agency satellite locations as needed.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
Rochester Highlands – Affordable Housing
- Provide administrative and technological assistance to four onsite staff, (running reports, Excel spreadsheets, assist staff to utilize new platforms).
- Provide ongoing assistance for iPad lending program for residents.
- Providing technical assistance for residents when utilizing loaned iPads.
- Coordinating lending of iPads including signing iPads in and out; ensuring the iPad agreement is reviewed and signed with client; maintain database of signed-in/out iPads; maintaining the iPad charging cart.
- Provide basic computer 101 and/or Zoom 101 classes for residents.
- Assist with resident outreach.
- Help coordinate group activities at the Rochester Highlands including assisting with planning and facilitating activities as needed.
- Assist with basic website updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Timely response (within 24 hours) and follow-up to inquiries from the agency HELPline
- Enter client information into client tracking software or database of HELPline inquiries.
- Report demographic data on a monthly basis.
Groups and Workshops
- Assist with coordination of groups and workshops across all JFS programs as needed.
- Follow-up on client workshop registrations and survey coordination.
- Assist with outreach to potential participants.
- Coordinate both virtual and in-person meetings for workshops & groups.
- Coordinate refreshments as needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative support position or related experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and technology skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Must be familiar with and/or willing to learn Apple ios systems and software. Excellent technology skills desired.
- Must be comfortable with general office equipment such as fax, printer, and office phone system
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills required, with the ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Candidate must have the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Valid NYS motor vehicle license, safe driving record required.
- Car required.
- Able to lift-up to 25 lbs.